|What playing age is my child?
- Playing age is the child's age as of August 31st for that season
|Does my child need to be evaluated?
- For the 2023 season we are doing evaluations for players playing age 7-12
|When are games and practices?
- For Blastball and mini-minor, practices are set either Monday and Wednesday or Tuesday and Thursday
|Can my child play with his friend(s)?
- If you children are in the same division then we will do our best to ensure they can play with their friends as long as the teams are balanced
|Can my child play for a specific coach?
- We do not take coach requests
|Can my child play up a division?
- If your child has been evaluated then he is in the division we think is the best for them
|When does the season start?
- For the Spring each division starts at a different time, but they all start early in April - For the Post season that begins as soon as the spring season ends
|When does the season end?
- The spring season ends on founders day usually the 2nd to last weekend of June. This year it is on June 17th
|What Equipment Will I need
- Batting Gloves
- Jersey or Team Shirt
Questions or Concerns? Please email: email@example.com